24 days in counting until we leave for our one year anniversary trip to Maui!!! Let me just say that I am excited beyond words....especially because our hotel and plane tickets were wedding/anniversary presents! Is it too early to start packing?! :)
Mitch is still loving his new postion as GM. Wait...did I post about that? If not, Mitch is the new GM at Owasso! He has completely turned the restaurant around and they are doing better than all the other RRs in the region!! If he continues to put up good numbers, he'll get a free Jeep Wrangler!! How cool would that be?! AND....he quit smoking!!! I am so proud of him! :)
Our LifeGroup had a garage sale this weekend! All of our proceeds are going into our mission trip fund! We made almost $1600 which, of course, would have been double if it weren't for all the bargaining! I am still achy, but it was worth it! :)
I bought baby bedding last week. No, we are not preggers!!! It is just going in a hope chest! Crazy, right?? I know. But, it has cute little giraffes on it...I simply couldn't resist. My LifeGroup ladies loaded me up with their maternity clothes, a baby swing and nursing pillow that were all too good to sell in the garage sale! This will be one big hope chest! :)
I'm still working at Liberty. I am not a sit behind a desk person. Well, that is not entirely true. It is the sitting part that I do not like because I get too fidgety and I end up feeling tired and lazy all day. P.S.-working 8-5 is not fun. By the time I get home...I just want to sit...after sitting all day long...and I miss out on pool time everyday. Nonetheless, I am enjoying it.
Mitch and I both had our cars worked on in a three day time frame. The $1100 put us in an extremely tight financial situation. Like....too tight to eat. Seriously. I'm starving. Haha. Anyway, the good news is that our cars run like brand spankin' new!!
Sorry my life isn't more entertaining!! Maybe someday I will have fun things to talk about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On top of Haleakala





1 comment:
hey older cuz, i like the pics u have of ur dogs and of ur weddin. c ya around. :}
Post a Comment