A: Attached or Single? Married.
B. Best Friend? Kate and Mitch. Besides my family!
C: Cake or pie? "Cake or death?" "Uh, cake please." "Well, we're out of cake! We only had three bits and we didn't expect such a rush. So what do you want?" "Well, so my choice is 'or death’? I’ll have the chicken then, please." “Taste of human, sir. Would you like a white wine? There you go, thank you very much.” “ Thank you for flying Church of England, cake or death?"
-----Eddie Izzard
D: Day of choice? Sunday
E: Essential Item? A hair tie. Sometimes I don't even make it to lunch before pulling my hair up.
F: Favorite color? Currently?? "Lacey Green" and a nice pinky orange. My favorite color to wear is black or brown.
G: Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears unless they are sour then I like worms.
H: Hometown? I was born in Jackson, MI but I consider my hometown Tulsa.
I: Favorite indulgence? Hmm....cherry bars.
J: January or July? I'm going with July.
K: Kids? Oh man...here we go....I would stop at 5. Hopefully we will have baby #1 soon!! Kylie Kay, Keagan Wilkes, McKinnley Raye, Kenadie Lee, Kaden Mark and Kady Lynn.
L: Life isn't complete without? God
M: Marriage date? September 8, 2007. One year is coming up!! I expect prezies.
N: Number of brothers and sisters? 2 sisters, Lauren and Lindsay.
O: Oranges or apples? Apples, Galas or Fujis.
P: Phobias? heights, spiders, snakes, small spaces, suffocating, fatal car crashes, the dark, drowning
Q: Quotes?
"If you're a bird, I'm a bird."-The Notebook.
"Sir, I do not share your faith. But if I did - if I believed what you say you believed - then although England were covered with broken glass from coast to coast, I would crawl the length and breadth of it on hand and knee and think the pain worthwhile, just to save a single soul from this eternal hell of which you speak." ~Charles Peace
"(Pointing finger in my face) You unnerstand me? I gi' you spankin"-Ethan
“I want you to know, if I had the choice of hanging out with anyone in the entire world, or sitting at home with you, eating a pizza, watching a crappy TV show, I'd choose you every time.”-JD on Scrubs
"Anything in this world that's worth having doesn't come easy.” -Dr. Kelso on Scrubs.
R: Reasons to Smile? Waking up every morning next to Hubs, the fact that we leave for HAWAII in less than a week and dreaming about my babies!
S:Season of choice? Fall but Spring is a very, very, very close second.
T: Tag 4 People: Courtney, Austin, Laura and Joanna.
U: Unknown fact? I love ceilings. Don't ask me why. I don't even know.
V: Vegetable? Corn on the cob!!!
X: X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound. I agree with Lauren....why is this a question?
Y: Your favorite food? How about we talk about meals. That is easier. My favorite homecooked meal hands down in Roast beef, gravy, potatoes, carrots, green beans, corn, and biscuits. Second is BBQ, third is my version of mom's chicken enchiladas with nachos and yellow rice. My favorite restaurtant meal is without a doubt the filet at Shogun's!!
Z: Zodiac Sign? Cancer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On top of Haleakala





1 comment:
MM....the filet at Shogun. Let's go there soon.
Post a Comment