Thursday, August 28, 2008

I have been proven wrong....

It turns out that we DID, in fact, land on the moon. It was not produced in a studio. It was REAL.

I was flipping through channels when Mythbusters caught my eye. Keep in mind, Hubs and I love this show. The description said, "NASA Moon landing myths tested." I was intrigued. We were glued to the tv and we watched in amazement as they tested the photograpth myths, the flag myth and the footprint myth.


They BUSTED all of them. Good Job America.

YouTube it. :)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm sorry, which sister are you? I could have sworn you were Lacey and not Lindsay. Hmm...

Lacey said...

Haha...Adam Blankenship did a persuasive speech senior year on why we really didn't go to the moon. I totally believed it. I mean, how could I not. :)

On top of Haleakala

On top of Haleakala