Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Dreaming at work....

Will get me in trouble.

I have way too much time on my hands this week.

Mitch and I decided on baby names a few months ago, and I sort of changed them a bit yesterday. Well....just one really...

Originally we had:

1. Kylie Kay (my mom's middle name)
2. Keagan Wilkes (Yes, Wilkes as in the assassin)
3. Kenadie Lee (My middle name)
4. Kaden Michael (Mitch's dad and brother) or Lucas (as in George Lucas who brought us Star Wars) or Mitchell (Hello.....)
5. Kady(my best friend) Louise (Grandma Betty---only if Lauren doesn't use it) or Lynn (my friend Jacci's middle name)


A little history.....way back in my single years....I wanted Kenadie and McKinnley (for a boy or girl). I never thought Mitch would go for McKinnley but, I asked him what he thought yesterday and he loved it. Why, you ask? He was assinated which somehow nakes the name even cooler.


So....I got rid of Keagan and traded it with McKinnley. McKinnley Wilkes Adams. That's a hard core name! And we both said at the same time... we could call him Mac!

I also love the name Abigail, but can't seem to fit it in. Can they have four names and not be Catholic??

I read Mommy Pose's blog this morning and thought, I would trade anything to be there. Isn't that crazy? That I look forward to days like that?? I'm sure I will eat my words soon.

Here's to dreaming.....

No comments:

On top of Haleakala

On top of Haleakala