I was blessed with a wonderful pregnancy! I was only sick for about a month which just happened to be the month that I had Swine Flu. Gross. Baby K looked perfect from day one.
We thought we were having a girl up until 16 weeks when the doc told us that we were 85% sure having a boy. So, we painted his room blue, got him all boy clothes, registered for everything boy and named him Keagan Wilkes! We were finally excited about it and then the doc said nope, 85% sure it's a GIRL! This is where Hubs and I do a Praise the Lord dance. We ended up getting 4 or 5 ultrasounds to make sure that yes, indeed, we were having a girl!! So, we repainted the nursery, returned all the boy clothes, reregistered for everything girl and named her Kylee Kay.
We had a a scare around 30 weeks. I started bleeding at work and ended up going to the hospital! Everything was okay but I was on "bed rest" for a few days. After that I went down to part-time at work which gave much more time to rest and relax!! Then the countdown began.





No comments:
Post a Comment