I am not usually one to jump on the band wagon...I don't think...but yesterday I did. I gave in to everyone who had been telling me for months "Oh mylanta, you HAVE to read Twilight, it is so amazing, blah, blah, blah." I had absolutely no intention whatsoever to read a silly teenage book about a silly girl and a silly vampire, the good kind. Well let me tell you that I cannot stop thinking about that silly girl, Bella and the silly, humina, humina, humina, vampire, Edward. As soon as I finished it I wanted to start over so that every detail could be permanently burned into my brain. Lucky for me the DVD comes out at midnight tonight. I will be ordering on OnDemand though. I read the whole book with a giddy little smile stuck on my face and I am hoping that the movie has the same effect! So romantic. I love Edward. He and Hubs are very similiar...only Hubs isn't a vampire. ::sigh::
Friday, March 20, 2009
Twilight...
I am not usually one to jump on the band wagon...I don't think...but yesterday I did. I gave in to everyone who had been telling me for months "Oh mylanta, you HAVE to read Twilight, it is so amazing, blah, blah, blah." I had absolutely no intention whatsoever to read a silly teenage book about a silly girl and a silly vampire, the good kind. Well let me tell you that I cannot stop thinking about that silly girl, Bella and the silly, humina, humina, humina, vampire, Edward. As soon as I finished it I wanted to start over so that every detail could be permanently burned into my brain. Lucky for me the DVD comes out at midnight tonight. I will be ordering on OnDemand though. I read the whole book with a giddy little smile stuck on my face and I am hoping that the movie has the same effect! So romantic. I love Edward. He and Hubs are very similiar...only Hubs isn't a vampire. ::sigh::
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On top of Haleakala





No comments:
Post a Comment