So, the reason I haven't posted since Valentine's Day is because contrary to popular opinion I actually lead a pretty uneventful and sometimes uninteresting life. Don't get me wrong I love my life, I have a wonderful, amazing husband, a great job that I love, an incredible church and I couldn't ask for better parents or sisters. But, I do not have kids to blog (yet) and I'm sure the latest news on what my dogs have destroyed in the house is not appealing to the handful of you who read this thing. Although, for the time being, my dogs are my kids. With all that said I hope you don't fall asleep reading my blog today. :)
Uncle Mitch, Oakley and Auntie Lace
Our Kitchen now

Uncle Mitch, Oakley and Auntie LaceAnywho...this week is Spring Break and I have a long to-do list that I'm sure will not get done! I have been saying I am gong to paint my kitchen cabinets black but for some reason when I was making my coffee this morning I wasn't feelin' it. Maybe I'll just freshen up the white.
Hubs and I recently refinanced our house which meant we had to have it appraised. I only had about a 30 hour notice before the guy showed up at my house so I cleaned like a maniac and I have never seen my house look as good as it did that day. Well, part of that is because I had 5 laundry baskets under my bed and two in the trunk of my car...yes they were all full of clothes. But I had to hide them because it would have taken the full 30 hours to wash them and put them away. Our house did not appraise for what our portgage planner expected so I felt like my child got second in a beauty pageant or something!
My goal this week is to get my house back to the appraisal state! No promises but golly I am going to try. I have a few doctors appointments I need to make and I might as well do them this week so that I don't have to miss any work. I love, love, love my job by the way.
I am going to Canada with my best friend in May! Hubs and I are her son's godparents so I am going to meet the family and go to her bridal shower!! I will get t cross 3 states off of my list of states I have been to and it will be my first time out of the country!! I am really excited but I am praying that I do not get carsick. That would be bad.





No comments:
Post a Comment