Thursday, December 18, 2008

One week until Christmas...

The stress hasn't actually set in yet but let me tell you all the things that I DON'T have done....

1. I don't have a tree (but I do have stockings)
2. I didn't make Christmas baskets for my neighbors
3. I didn't send out Christmas cards
4. I've only bought TWO presents
5. I don't have any wrapping paper


OKay well...when I number them it doesn't seem so bad. But seriously....why am I not in the mood for Christmas?? Pray that I get in the mood and actually get all of my shopping done. :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

1. Yes, you can come over for breakfast. You are always welcome to come over anytime!!

2. I have too much wrapping paper if you need some. I love the stuff and can't help but buy more each year even though I don't need it.

3. I have cards but haven't mailed them. Which is worse?

4. If you need help shopping let me know. Especially if it's for my hubby- I can pick something up if need be.

On top of Haleakala

On top of Haleakala