Monday, December 15, 2008

Iced in...

You really have to love Oklahoma weather. Yesterday afternoon it was 72 degrees and absolutely beautiful. Windy, but beautiful. Mitch played golf and I actually thought that I should go work in my backyard. (By work I mean clean up everything the dogs have torn up and put the cover *back* on the pool) Last night after dinner the temperature dropped about 50 degrees and it started sleeting.

The office was already pretty much closed for today by 10:00pm. :) This is good news and bad news. The good news is that I get a day off. The bad news is that I won't get paid for today, I'll worry about Mitch all day (he has a 30 minute drive to work and the ice could hurt his sales) and I'll feel obligated to take this whole day of boredom to clean, organize and paint. And I will most definately watch the Tori & Dean marathon sometime today too. Don't judge. I love them.

I guess I should stop blog and start being productive!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

If you get really bored you could help me clean MY house!

Lacey said...

I don't even think I can get out of my driveway!

On top of Haleakala

On top of Haleakala