
Monday, November 24, 2008
Which do you like better??
I have to say that having a degree in Interior Design does not mean that designing your own home is easier. No. In fact, it is much harder. I like so many different styles and believe that I have the capability and the vision to pull most of them off. I am not afraid of color. At all. Never have been. Never will be. I'm not afraid to paint a room five times until I find the perfect color. That being said...if you refer to my previous living room inspiration you will notice the very elegant, classic navy blue/gray walls. Two weeks ago I painted my walls this color. What a difference let me tell you. Just not the difference I was going for. So, after letting the cold and uninviting color sink in I have decided to go back to the drawing board. I am picking a new paint color, a new inspiration and a new kitchen to match. I thought I would start by picking the kitchen first this time. I have narrowed down to two. I might just end up pulling things I like form each one and meshing them together. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On top of Haleakala






1 comment:
The second one. And I like your new background!
Post a Comment