Day 3...
Hub's task was to do something we haven't done in a while that we would have done while we were dating. I think we should stop telling each other our tasks because I would have done something completely different, focusing on the when we were dating part.
Anyway, Hubs asked me out on a date which would consist of a homecooked meal and a movie...my choice. We even dressed up for it and everything. We went to the Date Place. Haha. Get it?? Cause we live on Date Place...haha. Sorry.
So, he made me lasagna, we had some pineapple wine from Hawaii, we danced in the kitchen and then we watched the Sex and the City movie. I know what you are thinking BUT it is the sweetest love story ever. We cried. Yes...I said WE.
I loved it. :) He can be such a romantic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On top of Haleakala





No comments:
Post a Comment