Sunday, May 4, 2008

I'm Gradumicated!!

Finally I am done with school...

Of course Mitch's family....who all have Masters...don't understand why I am not continuing to get even my Bachelor's.

Hi...if you know me at all...it's a wonder that I even finished something! Seriously...

Anyway...Now I am bored with life. Haha. Not really. But I am going through a LAZY phase.

I have nothing interesting to blog about. Oh woe is me.

I love the noon service at church, but I have WAY too much time in the mornings. My dogs need to learn to sleep in. I have way too much time to think about how I want to decorate our baby girl's room. Or baby boy's. That's the only thing I can think about these days. To the point that I don't get anything done. :)

Too bad you can't get a Bachelor's in Motherhood.

Back to the main topic....NO more school! No more papers for Mitch to write for my English class, no more presentations to give, no more tests to study for!!

::Sigh::

I feel so free! Perhaps that is why I am realizing that I have NOTHING to do anymore.

I leave you with this....

"The sky is grey and the light is far
The sea is a rage within my heart
I turn my sight to the crashing waves
I cry in the night just to be saved

I need eyes to be my guide
I need a voice that’s louder than mine
I need hope I need You
Cause I can’t do this alone

Grace I call Your name
Oh won’t Your smile fall over me
I’m cracked and dry on hands and knees
Oh sweet grace rain down on me I need You grace

I pray for dawn a new day to live
I pray for mercy only Jesus gives
Though darkness falls and a million cry
I believe over all there’s a greater light shining for us

Come down and save me"
"Grace"--By Phil Wickman

No comments:

On top of Haleakala

On top of Haleakala